When should you turn to Foreign Affairs for Reception Skills training?
- For example if you’re aware that as a reception desk employee you’re the face of your organisation and that you feel you could improve the way you receive your guests.
- If you’re a reception desk employee and you’ve noticed that you’re not always able to help your guests in the way you’d like to be able to.
- If you’ve noticed that your reception desk staff’s customer skills could be improved and carried out in an authentic way.
- If you do master the reception skills in English, but would like to learn them in Dutch, focusing on practical Dutch formulations that help you receive your guests professionally.
- … and in countless other situations in which the reception desk plays a major role in representing your organisation and room for improvement exists.
Would you like to enrol or receive more information about these training courses? Click on Request.