When should you turn to Foreign Affairs for an Authentic, Self-Assured Communication training?
- For example if you’ve noticed that you’re finding it difficult to be yourself when communicating with others.
- If you’re allowing yourself to be led by other people’s expectations or feel pressure from your surroundings that prevents you from communicating in a natural fashion.
- If you’d like to interact with others based on your own true identity and dignity, but this makes you feel apprehensive.
- If you feel your organisation could benefit from your qualities but so far you have not been able to find the way to optimally apply them in a relaxed way.
- … and in countless other situations in which renewed contact with your own core values and acting in accordance with these values would increase your sense of self-worth and improve your communication with others.
Would you like to enrol or receive more information about these training courses? Click on Request.