When should you turn to Foreign Affairs for communication training?
- For example if you wish to give a talk in your own language that needs to flow smoothly and captivate your audience.
- If you wish to learn how to present, hold meetings or negotiate in your own language.
- If communication with your fellow workers is proving troublesome and you’d like to gain an insight into your style of communication, your strengths and your weaknesses based on feedback from a professional coach.
- If you’re a reception desk employee and you feel that you could represent your organisation even better if you could improve your reception skills.
- … and in countless other situations in which better communication is needed to improve contact with colleagues, customers and others and to achieve better working partnerships and results.
Would you like to enrol or receive more information about these training courses? Click on Request.