When should you turn to Foreign Affairs for culture training?
- For example if you’re working with people from different cultural backgrounds, where everyone needs to understand one another’s cultural backgrounds and business-related practices in order to communicate more effectively.
- If cooperation within your team has stalled and team spirit, creativity and energy need a boost. It may well be time to provide that boost using art-based methods, e.g. community art theatre or storytelling-based projects.
- If your team needs to get to know one another better, but the opportunity to do so doesn’t exist in the day-to-day working environment.
- Perhaps a workshop aimed at sharing stories about your backgrounds, formative life events, moving experiences, etc. would help you create greater cohesion and commitment between your colleagues.
- … and in countless other situations in which a better understanding of organisational and individual cultural backgrounds would help achieve greater comprehension and cooperation.
Would you like to enrol or receive more information about these training courses? Click on Request.