When should you turn to Foreign Affairs for language training?
- For example if you wish to learn a foreign language and have absolutely no knowledge of the language in question.
- If you have reasonable mastery of a language and can use it to get by, but your basis is insufficient to communicate in a professional context.
- If you wish to hold meetings in a foreign language.
- If you wish to learn how to give a presentation in a foreign language and you’re uncertain about the dos and don’ts.
- If you’re a reception desk employee and you need to learn useful English phrases to be able to receive guests in a more professional fashion.
- … and in countless other situations in which greater mastery of a language is essential in order to be able to do your job more effectively and achieve better results.
Would you like to enrol or receive more information about these training courses? Click on Request.